Oh how I love this woman, the amazing Suzi Grant. I can’t think of a better woman to inspire us all in this first full episode of the Magnificent Midlife podcast. Suzi is the very best example of an older woman determined to squeeze the very last drop out of life, on her own terms.
We talk about:
- How Suzi came to set up Alternative Ageing and became an Instagram star
- How she was featured in the New York Times Style Section
- How she got 700,000 likes on Instagram
- The importance of staying authentic
- How blogging (and learning in general) helps to exercise your brain
- The wonders of being creative
- Being proactive about ageing
- Fasting and why it’s so good for us
- How chronic diseases can be helped by lifestyle change
- Being outrageous
And lots more!
This podcast is an extract from a longer video interview available in our Members Club.
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode!