Episode 2: Following a digital dream with Jen Lehner
An interview with Jen Lehner, stay at home mom turned digital marketing strategist and college professor. She’s the founder of The Front Row Facebook Group which was named by Fast Company as one of the 12 Facebook groups to join before quitting your day job. It’s called The Front Row because Jen’s whole ethos is about being on the front row of life, showing up and really taking part. Jen’s a bundle of energy and in this wide-ranging interview we talk about:
- What inspired her to set up her online community and why she’s so passionate about it
- How to change one’s self talk to cope with daily insecurity!
- The dangers of comparisonitis
- How following your dream is helped when your partner isn’t a jerk
- Jen’s Vitamix passion
- How there are actually lots of possibilities if you’re passionate about something and want to share it with the world
- How anyone can build a business with a smartphone, a laptop and a wifi connection
- How to juggle having a family and starting a business
- Why it’s crucial to not be intimidated by technology
- The importance of support whether that’s at home or virtual
And lots more!
You can find out more about Jen on her website and follow her on Facebook. You can join The Front Row Facebook group or Jen’s membership Front Row VIP. Jen also has her own fabulous podcast The Front Row Entrepreneur.
This podcast is an extract from a longer video interview available in our Members Club.
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode!