Episode 3: Getting active and happy with Jo Moseley
Meet multi-passionate, active lifestyle enthusiast Jo Moseley who, amongst many other things, is the founder of the blog Healthy Happy 50 . She’s passionate about inspiring and empowering women in midlife and beyond to become and stay active, and reap the positive benefits of that.
Jo is a true breath of fresh air. In this highly inspiring interview we cover:
- Sobbing in supermarkets!
- Why Jo is passionate about sharing her love of staying active
- How being active helps with stress and anxiety
- How indoor rowing cured Jo’s insomnia and helped with grief
- How not being sporty at school doesn’t preclude sport in later life
- How she rowed a million metres and a marathon to raise £10,000 for charity and process her grief
- How Jo is now more like herself at 10 than she was at 30
- The importance of doing stuff that makes your heart sing
- Why you shouldn’t worry about what other people think of you
- How a simple yet full life can be very rich
- Plogging and why it’s important to Jo
- How she finally understood running in her 50s
And lots more!
You can find out more about Jo on her website and Instagram at healthyhappy50, and on Twitter as @OneHappyRower and @HealthyHappy50
This podcast is an extract from a longer video interview available in our Members Club.
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode!