Meet Jody Day, founder of Gateway Women, the global friendship and support network for childless women. She’s passionate about helping women without children rediscover their dreams and get their groove back.
In this inspiring interview Jody tells us about:
- How she came to set up Gateway Women 8 years ago
- Breaking the taboo of talking about one’s own childlessness
- Her mission to help as many childless women as possible
- The importance of recognizing the grief associated with being childless not by choice
- How change may not always be welcome amongst your friends and family
- The importance of finding your sisters when coping with childlessness
- Forging a midlife identity that is not wrapped up in motherhood
- The confidence and focus that can come in midlife
You may also want to watch Jody’s TEDX Talk.
This podcast is an extract from a longer video interview available in our Members Club.
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode!