Jennifer Arthurton is the creator and founder of Old Chicks Know Sh*t, a community and podcast (of the same name) designed to inspire and support midlife women in chasing their dreams and creating a kick-ass next chapter. Having made her midlife course corrections, she’s a passionate advocate of the inherent power and knowledge that women possess, at a time when they often feel overlooked and doubt themselves most.
We talk about:
- How Jennifer got so passionate about changing midlife narratives
- Jennifer’s own menopause and midlife experience
- How she reinvented herself after reaching rock bottom
- How so much of what we believe about midlife, menopause and aging is wrong
- What makes Jennifer angry about what women are told/believe about getting older
- How women can get very stuck in midlife and how to get unstuck
- How women can step up to lead more
- What Jennifer has learnt from doing her own podcast
- How Jennifer has changed the perception of midlife for her own daughter
- What Jennifer most wants women to know about midlife and beyond
Find more about Jennifer:
Jennifer’s website: oldchicksknowshit.com
Listen to her podcast: Old Chicks Know Sh*T Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!