Episode 126: Midlife musing solo with Rachel
A solo episode with Rachel, musing about midlife and what’s been happening in her world.
She talks about:
- How difficult it can be when we have to pivot in how we interact with our older loved ones
- The beginning of her journey into studying Gerontology
- What successful aging really means/ looks like
- Finding strategies to cope with loss as we age
- The importance of thinking creatively about how people age
- Enabling people to age as they want to age
- Dodgy menopause data
- Challenging narratives
- Recent podcasts
- Learning from adversity
- How to create magnificence in midlife and beyond
- What you can access at magnificentmidlife.com
Rachel’s message on World Menopause Day on Instagram – Happy World Menopause Day! I’m having a rant!
Rachel’s research about the 900,000 women have left work figure.
Rachel’s interview with DiverCity podcast: Focus on the menopause and reframing the narrative
Order the ebook or audiobook (narrated by Rachel) versions of Rachel’s book, Magnificent Midlife: Transform Your Middle Years, Menopause And Beyond at magnificentmidlife.com/book
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening.
Find out how to leave a review here.