Photo by: Christopher Scalzi/Distilled Studios
Maryjane Fahey is a creative director, writer, storyteller, published author, and founder of Glorious Broads. Her mission is to inspire older women to live full authentic lives with no limitations. And younger women to live free of fear of getting older. This is a funny and inspiring conversation about how to be a glorious broad!
We talk about:
- Ageism and how it impacts healthcare
- The insidious intersection of sexism and ageism
- Giving women great examples of older women
- Finding glorious broads around New York
- Reducing the fear around ageing
- Deciding to go grey
- The power of acceptance
- Reinventing ourselves multiple times
- Doing the work to enable an authentic, limitless life
- Enjoying great sex as we age
- The other great things that come with age
Find out more about Maryjane:
Maryjane’s website: gloriousbroads.com
Book mentioned in the interview: Better Sex Through Mindfulness: How Women Can Cultivate Desire
In the podcast, Maryjane makes reference to a TV show called “Better Things” which is available in the UK on BBC iPlayer.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening.