Episode 141: How She Podcasts with Jessica Kupferman
Jessica Kupferman is the CEO and co-founder of She Podcasts, the largest women’s podcasting community and organiser of She Podcasts LIVE. The She Podcasts brand currently supports over 20,000 female podcasters. She Podcasts Live Virtual is happening 20-22 June 2023. I’ve been a member of this brilliant community for years so it was great to sit down with Jess.
We talk about:
- How Jess got started in the podcast world
- Why podcasting is so important especially for women
- The She Podcasts live event and community
- The challenges of organising such an event
- Having ADHD and what that means for Jess
- Being both a young mom and an old one
- Life before She Podcasts
- Her ChatGPT obsession
- Top AI tips to make life zing!
- Why podcasting is great for midlife women
- What Jess has learnt along the way
Find out more about Jessica:
Jessica’s website: shepodcasts.com
Jessica’s podcast: She Podcasts
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!