An interview with Lisa Weldon, a writer who’s created a fascinating life for herself in her next chapter, by walking cities! This was recorded pre-lockdown when travel was still normal but seems super relevant now that walking is a much more comfortable option than public transport!
We talk about:
- How and why Lisa started walking cities
- How she decides where she’s going to walk
- Why she chose to go to Shanghai
- What she does when she first arrives at a destination
- What it’s like travelling alone
- Why she loves walking cities
- Being more confident and outgoing when we’re abroad
- The most interesting things she’s discovered about a city that only walking could make happen
- Lisa’s favourite city to walk and why
- Getting used to eating alone
- Lisa’s narrow escapes. Fortunately, not too many!
- Lisa’s favourite walking footwear
- What this experience has taught her about herself
- Lisa’s advice for a woman in midlife who’s stuck and in need of an adventure
And lots more!
You can find out more about Lisa:
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!
Pin for later!