Episode 65: Seeing light at the end of the tunnel solo with Rachel
A solo catchup episode with Rachel talking about:
- My joy at the US election result
- Not taking democracy for granted
- Life under lockdown in the UK
- The roadmap out of lockdown
- Being able to finally see my mum – I hope
- How Christmas plans went askew
- Not having time to waste when you’re 86
- Making the best of separation
- Vaccination rollout and accepting the jab
- My amazing recent podcast guests
- Finding resilience from hearing Jessica Buchanan’s desert kidnap nightmare
- Jackie Lynch and how to have a happy menopause
- How we go from what to who in midlife
- The pole dancing queen Makeda Smith
- Making more of a difference with Alisoun Mackenzie
- How I failed to get into the BBC but now have my own podcast
- The importance of self-care and building our resilience
- Radical replenishment so we’re ready for the end of lockdown
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!
Find out how to leave a review here.
Pin for later!