Episode 66: Turning midlife into prime time with Juju Hook
I interview Juju Hook, author of Hot Flashes, Carpools, and Dirty Martinis—The Quintessential Guide for Turning Midlife into PrimeTime. There is so much wisdom in this episode on how to get out of our own way to create a magnificent next chapter. Truth bombs throughout!
Click here to read a summary transcription of this podcast episode.
We talk about:
• How Juju took her first steps into writing
• How to rediscover yourself at 45 or 60
• The lies we tell ourselves that hold us back
• Breaking out of labels and self-made mental restraints
• Not letting fear stop us trying new things
• Using truth to move past self-loathing
• Recognising our own mastery and making the most of that
• Finding your leadership ability within
• How to move past resistance to visibility
• Leaning into our “essence” of influence
• The joy of course-correction
• Why we cover ourselves up as midlife women
• Easy tools to deal with self-judgement and insecure thinking
• How human attraction really works
• Being true to yourself
• Re-discovering yourself without changing yourself
Find out more about Juju:
Juju’s book: Hot Flashes, Carpools, and Dirty Martinis: The Quintessential Guide for Turning Midlife Into PrimeTime
Facebook | Linkedin | Instagram | Twitter
Michael Neil’s website
Access Juju’s quiz here.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and leave a review
on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!
Find out how to leave a review here.
Pin for later!