Episode 72: How to simplify your life with Kay Newton
Kay Newton is the midlife strategist. She’s a speaker and author, and she helps women over 50 get their mojo back. She’s particularly interested in what it takes to create a more simple life at any age but especially as we get a bit older.
We talk about:
• What Kay means by a simple life
• Why it’s important to live a simple life
• Kay’s journey of moving homes and shedding the weight of stuff
• How everyday goods can have an effect on our hormones
• How living a more simplistic lifestyle can give you the space to reflect on your day-to-day actions and how those affect the planet
• How having like-minded people around can be important to encourage you to continue to live more simplistically
• Kay’s table strategy for simpler living
• The importance of having a healthy social circle at menopause
• Listening to your body and why it’s important
• Making the decision to change yourself
You can read a summary of this podcast here.
Find out more about Kay:
Kay’s website: www.kaynewton.com
Join Kay’s Facebook group: Midlife Strategies
How to Clean Your Home Organically: De-stress Your Surroundings | The Art of Midlife Stress Busting: Seven Steps to Declutter Your Mind Without Pills or Potions | Tips and Tricks for Stress-Free Downsizing: A Step by Step Guide to Moving On
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and leave a review
on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!
Find out how to leave a review here.
Pin for later!