Episode 73: Understanding the power of hormonal change with Becky Quicke
My guest today is Becky Quicke who describes herself as the Menopause Psychologist. She’s dedicated to helping women cope especially with the emotional aspects of menopause. We talk all about managing anxiety but also about the tremendous power of hormonal change for women.
We talk about:
- Becky’s personal experience of perimenopause
- Connecting with and understanding your menstrual cycle and how it affects your body
- Understanding anxiety around menopause
- Helping women live through menopause in the modern world
- How to not fight or deny the anxiety that comes with menopause
- Channelling mid-life feelings into passion
- Exploring the extent to which moon cycles can affect women
- How menopause becomes a journey of deep connection with those around us
- Sex isn’t just about reproducing and evolves as we age
- Becky’s 6 step process to help women transition through menopause
- Tuning into your body and facing menopause head-on
Find out more about Becky:
Becky’s website: www.beckyquicke.com
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Linkedin
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and leave a review
on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!
Find out how to leave a review here.
Pin for later!