Episode 74: Getting real about long-term health with Sam Palmer
Sam Palmer is a menopause fitness expert. She’s passionate about getting women in their best shape so they can thrive through menopause and beyond. She’s a qualified nurse, teacher, fitness instructor and menopause coach.
We talk about:
• Dealing with the anxieties of midlife
• How we all benefit from being open about menopause
• Why taking care of your body is so important
• Why midlife fitness is no longer necessarily about looking good
• Ways to change our everyday life to be more active
• How changing your lifestyle takes discipline
• Why Sam takes comfort in running
• Other ways to be active
• Making sure you don’t overdo it with exercise
• Finding what works for you
• Not carrying your wine
• Changes of lifestyle not needing to be drastic
• Why having an exercise partner can be good
Find out more about Sam:
Sam’s website: www.midlifemakeover.co.uk
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and leave a review
on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!
Pin for later!