Episode 75: Midlife lately solo with Rachel
A solo episode with host Rachel Lankester talking about midlife recently, why she does what she does and the launch of her Revitalize Program.
She talks about:
- Her son’s graduation
- Sending off her book draft
- Getting a second Covid vaccination
- Why she does what she does
- Her early menopause and moving on from secondary infertility
- What women in the Magnificent Midlife community say about how they feel
- Putting ourselves higher up the priority totem pole
- Dealing with a complete lack of energy
- Details on the live round of the Revitalize mentoring program
To know more about the Revitalize Program, visit: www. magnificentmidlife.com/revitalize/
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!
Find out how to leave a review here.
Pin for later!