Meet Susan Saunders, co-author of the best-selling book, The Age-Well Project and author of her latest book The Age-Well Plan, a blue-print for how to age well. The Age-Well Project is the book I wish I’d written so I was thrilled to have Susan talk to us. She will inspire you to see that you have so much impact on how you age.
We talk about:
- How Susan’s family history lead her to want to age well
- How the Age-Well Project started and the research involved
- The six key areas of aging well
- Starting with a purpose: why do you want to age well?
- Getting the right nutrition
- What to include or not include in your diet if you want to age well
- The importance of fibre
- The dirty dozen and the clean fifteen
- The importance of movement
- How to do easy movement throughout the day
- Getting enough of the right kind of sleep
- How to prioritize sleep
- Having a positive attitude towards aging
- Considering the environment in which you live
Find out more about Susan:
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!
Pin for later!