Karen Skidmore is a marketing consultant and business advisor with a particular interest in helping midlife women scale their small businesses without burning out. She’s also had a lot of reinventions as she has moved through her midlife shifts. This is a fascinating and uplifting discussion about the potential of midlife.
We talk about:
- How Karen successfully made the transition from working in a corporate world to building her own business
- Why Karen was always ahead of the curve
- How Karen managed to balance family life and business in an ongoing basis considering different transitions
- The potential of businesses going virtual in reaching global audience over the coming years
- Necessity is the mother of invention.
- Karen’s Embrace 2.0 event
- What inspired Karen to write her book, “True Profit Business”
- Karen’s journey in figuring out what kind of business really suited her
- How Karen sees business as three energies
- The systems and processes that we can apply to life and at the same time, in our business
- Having a routine to support you
- How we can factor in our cycles
- The different energies we have as we go through a menstrual cycle
- What a moon cycle is
Karen’s website: karenskidmore.com
Book mentioned in the interview: Wild Power: Discover the Magic of Your Menstrual Cycle and Awaken the Feminine Path to Power
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe or follow, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!