Episode 91: The power of menopause with Alexandra & Sjanie – Red School
Alexandra Pope and Sjanie Hugh Wurlitzer are the founders of Red School and the authors of Wild Power: Discover the Magic of Your Menstrual Cycle and Awaken the Feminine Path to Power. These two remarkable women have a book on menopause coming out in 2022 and I can’t wait!
This is such an empowering conversation about the innate power of women. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
We talk about:
- What their book Wild Power is all about
- The importance of Menstrual Cycle Awareness (MCA)
- How menopause prompted Alexandra to change course and focus on menstruality
- How Alexandra and Sjanie met and how Red School came about
- How Red School is preparing for Sjanie’s menopause
- How being in tune with our menstrual cycle can make menopause less of a trial than it’s usually portrayed as being
- The Red School view of menopause
- What women can do to prepare for a good menopause transition
- The awakening that comes with menopause
- Changing the narrative around menopause and making self-care non-negotiable
- The changes that come with menopause
- What Alexandra and Sjanie hope to achieve with their new book
Find more about Red School:
Red school’s website: www.redschool.net
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!
Find out how to leave a review here.