Episode 95: Learning to thrive after divorce with Tonya Carter
Tonya Carter is a Relationship Transformation Coach. She’s full of wisdom about relationships, coping through divorce and also just about who we are and can become as we go through life. She’s the author of “Divorce Your Story: A Woman’s Guide to Heal & Thrive after Divorce” and she runs a 12-week Program called (T.H.R.I.V.E) that stretches women to look within to awaken their voice, evolve relationally, and lead personally and professionally in all areas of life.
We talk about:
- How Tonya came to specialize in relationship transformation
- Ways women can get stuck in certain narratives especially in midlife
- What we can do to stop us getting caught up in regret
- What other things women need to divorce, as well as their partner
- The relationship patterns women tend to repeat
- How women can thrive after divorce
- What having a growth mindset means when it comes to life post divorce
- How we can embrace our singleness and why that’s important
- Creating new narratives around what is possible for us
- The importance of doing the inner work – change won’t come without it
Find more about Tonya:
Listen to Tonya’s Podcast: The ReInvent U Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!