Meet the incredibly inspiring Valerie Albarda, founder of Midlife-A-Go-Go and podcast host. She’s on a mission to inspire women in midlife to be their very best. She wants us to enjoy the fabulous midlife and skip the crisis.
In this wonderfully upbeat interview we cover:
- Valerie’s mission to inspire women in midlife
- The Midlife-A-Go-Go podcast and what it aims to achieve
- The value we have to give the world as vibrant midlife women
- How midlife does not have to mean crisis no matter what Google might say!
- Learning to accept the need to pivot to work with the situation we have
- Racial differences in menopause experience
- The trials of looking for work in midlife
- Pushing back against limiting beliefs – our own and what society may suggest
- Being a stepmom
- The reverse empty nest
And lots more!
Find out more about Valerie and listen to her wonderful podcast on her website https://www.midlifeagogo.com/
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode!