Episode 12: Giggling about incontinence with Elaine Miller, Gusset Grippers
Elaine Miller is a pelvic health physiotherapist and stand up comedian. She’s on a mission to end incontinence through raising awareness, and laughing a lot along the way.
In this funny and enlightening interview we talk about:
- How 1 in 3 women will suffer from stress incontinence
- How 84% can be cured with just 6 treatments with a pelvic health physio
- Funny stories from Elaine’s long career talking about pelvic floors
- Elaine’s journey from physio to stand up comedian
- What it’s like doing a show about incontinence on the Edinburgh Fringe
- What we can all do to help ourselves with incontinence
- How incontinence may be common but it is NOT normal
And lots more!
Find out about more about Elaine on her website Gusset Grippers! You can get tickets to her Edinburgh Fringe show here.
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode!