Episode 12: Giggling about incontinence with Elaine Miller, Gusset Grippers
Elaine Miller is a pelvic health physiotherapist and stand up comedian. She’s on a mission to end incontinence through raising awareness, and laughing a lot along the way.
In this funny and enlightening interview we talk about:
- How 1 in 3 women will suffer from stress incontinence
- How 84% can be cured with just 6 treatments with a pelvic health physio
- Funny stories from Elaine’s long career talking about pelvic floors
- Elaine’s journey from physio to stand up comedian
- What it’s like doing a show about incontinence on the Edinburgh Fringe
- What we can all do to help ourselves with incontinence
- How incontinence may be common but it is NOT normal
And lots more!
Find out more about Elaine:
Elaine’s website: gussetgrippers.co.uk
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!