Episode 22: Building a business with Eileen Willett and Nancy Zeffman of Cucumber Clothing
Join me as I interview Nancy Zeffman and Eileen Willett the founders of Cucumber Clothing, designed to keep women cool in all circumstances.
In this eye-opening interview we cover:
- Starting a business in midlife
- The importance of friendship, support and trust in starting Cucumber
- What makes Cucumber Clothing special especially for midlife women
- Having the confidence to just give it a go
- Making the most of your empty nest
- Capitalizing on earlier life skills to create something new
- The importance of continuing to challenge yourselfLearning new skills in midlife
- Coping with not knowing what you don’t know
- Different fabrics and how environmentally they are
- Applying sustainable principles to a business
- Sustainable washing – we wash clothes too much
And lots more!
Find out more about Cucumber Clothing:
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!