Episode 5: Walking the world with Melissa Talago
In this episode I talk to Melissa Talago, brand storyteller and public relations wiz about her marvelous midlife adventure, setting up Glamoraks, an online community for women who love to walk.
Melissa tells us:
- How she set up a new global community from scratch with just a simple website and a Facebook group
- How walking can help with stress, depression and generally make you feel amazing
- Why walking helps you connect with fellow walkers on a deeper level quicker than other activities
- How she got over impostor syndrome and limiting beliefs to push forward with her dream
- How to get going with an idea with small steps rather than letting a bigger vision overwhelm you
- How to deal with disapproval from those around you when making changes
- Why honesty helps when starting something new and progress is better than perfection
- How wonderful our bodies are when they work!
And lots more!
This podcast is an extract from a longer video interview available in our Members Club.
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode!