Welcome to our summer season where I’m dipping into the archives to share some of the gems from the vault. We start by going all the way back to the beginning, to my very first guest, the wonderful Suzi Grant, author of Alternative Ageing, blogger at alternativeageing.net, YouTube and Instagram star. If anyone can inspire you to age like a badass, this woman can. Suzi is the very best example of an older woman determined to squeeze the very last drop out of life, on her own terms.
We talk about:
- How Suzi came to set up Alternative Ageing and became an Instagram star
- How she was featured in the New York Times Style Section
- How she got 700,000 likes on Instagram
- The importance of staying authentic
- How blogging (and learning in general) helps to exercise your brain
- The wonders of being creative
- Being proactive about ageing
- Fasting and why it’s so good for us
- How chronic diseases can be helped by lifestyle change
- Being outrageous
Find out more about Suzi:
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!